Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Bunny Overboard

Our latest theory on why Ellie won't put herself back to sleep at night*... She tossed Bun-Bun Overboard!

Some thoughts that might have been going through her head:
Oh my god! Bun Bun, are you ok? Speak to me, Bun Bun! Are you there? BUN BUN!!! What have I done? Where are you Bun Bun? You're not responding, so it has to be bad news. I'm so sorry! How could I have done that to you? Bun Bun! I'd help you if only I could get out of this prison! Please believe me! Please don't be dead! This is all my fault! Bun Bun, you've been so good to me. How can I survive without you? Mommy! Mommy! Come quick! Something has happened to Bun Bun! I think she's hurt! Oh wait, here comes Mommy! Mommy, I need a hug! I've lost Bun Bun! She's gone for good! What's this? BUN BUN! You're alive! Oh thank goodness! Thank you, Mommy for saving her. I love you Bun Bun! I'll never toss you overboard again!**

* Other than the obvious theories of: traveling for the holidays screwed up her schedule, it's too cold, it's too hot, she's teething, etc.

** Hopefully, but the number is up to 2 now.

1 comment:

Niffer said...

Why, baby, why? Why do you drive your parents crazy? STOP THROWING BUN BUN OUT OF THE CRIB!!! At least then we can cross of *one* of the variable on our list of possible reasons why you aren't sleeping!!!