Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

If a cow can do it, so can you

Last week we were dealing with Ellie's new found ability to pull herself to a standing position. I had heard that sometimes babies learn to stand in their crib and then freak out because they don't know how to get back down. I never believed it really, but then last week happened.

Yep... After about 10 or 15 minutes of crying instead of falling asleep for a nap, I went to go check on the little one. I found her standing in the crib, with her head lying on the railing and her bunny as a pillow. By the time I got to her, she had nearly fallen asleep... STANDING! Oh how I wish I had a picture of it. Sadly, though, I didn't think about the camera because the site was just so sad and funny at the same time. Poor little girl.

No comments: