Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

Niffer on a mission

I'm actually surprised by how much stuff we've been able to accomplish in the last couple weeks. I kindof expected to have to fly my mom and sister out to help us pack up, but much to my surprise, it's going pretty well even without them. I think I still owe my mom credit for this, though, because I definitely take after her.

When I get it in my mind that I want to accomplish something, I become what my sweet husband refers to as "Niffer on a mission". Trust me, you don't want to get in the way. When N.O.M comes out, all she can focus on is the goal and she will pass out from sheer exhuastion trying to acheive it.

I wonder if Ellie will become E.O.M when she gets older. Part of me hopes she does because it's nice to know that when nesessary, I get the attitude of "if it needs to be done, then make it happen." I don't think that's a bad thing.

However, on the other hand, I do realize that it can go a bit too far.

Afterall, I did end up packing everything in site... including my trash bag.

No comments: