Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

December Pictures

Just as a warning, there are a lot of pictures. Lots happened in December and as you will see I am quite fond of the pictures of Ellie crawling for the first time. On the other hand, I'm highly disappointed in the variety of pictures overall. I don't know how I made it through the month without getting pictures of Ellie with Aunt Erin or Uncle Justin, or Grandpa Lou or Grandma Jeanne or Grandpa Bob. I suck. I just don't understand how that could have happened. Believe it or not, I actually do have to remind myself to take pictures at times.

I know that there are other pictures out there, though! I'm just waiting to get copies of the ones that other people took. Hint hint. Wink wink. Say no more. Say no more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's too much to download or what, but can't get the pics. Wah!!!!!!!!!! Angie

Niffer said...

Hmmm... I have no idea what could be wrong. I've been trying to figure it out, but I have no problems seeing the pictures on any of the computers I've tried.