Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MUST... GET... PICTURES!!!

Ellie hates her costume. Let me rephrase that. Hate is a strong word. Ellie HATES her costume. She's a cute little fairy. I forced it on her the other day so that we could go to a Halloween Party and she spent the next 5 minutes or so trying to convince everyone (Grandparents and Daddy) to take it off because she knew Mommy wouldn't. When we got to the Halloween party and put her on the floor to walk, she freaked out. Apparently she did not like her cute little elf-shoes. She absolutely refused to go anywhere with them on her feet. She also refused to wear her headband, so we were quite a site while trick-o-treating... she had her main costume on, but Daddy was wearing her pink headpiece and Mommy had her elf shoes on her hands.

Where's a camera when you need one?

Hopefully trick-o-treating at the daycare on Friday will go better. I MUST get pictures of her being a cute fairy, even if she's a cute pissed off one!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh no!

We went through this one year with Graeme, but I think it was at 2.5 years old. I don't have a single good picture from that year and he was the cutest (pissed off and snotty) chicken ever! Sigh. He finally decided after Halloween that he liked the shoe covers from the costume, and he wore those everywhere until the following January. People thought we were very strange, but hey, if chicken feet over your regular shoes made him feel like hot stuff, who are we to judge? You're only little once.

Goode luck. I hope she changes her mind! I'd love to see some pictures!

Niffer said...

I'll post pictures soon, but I have good news! My hard work paid off. More details later.