Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day (late, of course)

Do you remember the time when I had an irrational breakdown while pregnant with Ellie. If you're Dan reading this, I'm not talking about when I said that my trip to Paris was great even though I was crying. We had bought Christmas Cards that ended up being too Patriotic/Religious for our liking but the store wouldn't take them back? My whole world crashed around me, but we can all laugh about it now, right?

The other day I took Ellie to pick out Valentine's Day cards. The store we went to didn't have very many options but she liked the Veggie Tales a lot. Here's what we ended up with:Hmmm... Not my style. Luckily Daddy went to the store and got super sparkly Dora cards, so disaster was averted. And by disaster, I really just mean all the Mommies and Daddies of Ellie's friends thinking we are really religious. There are worse disasters out there, I realize... So to distract you from my petty story, here are some cute pictures:
ENOUGH PICTURES, MOMMY! They get the point!

1 comment:

spleeness said...

haha, I love the photo of the two kids looking right at the camera! It's so cute and has a nice artistic touch.

I remember the story about the cards. It made me feel better because I had something similar happen around the same time - I don't even remember exactly what it was but I was in tears. I'll ask Dan, he'll remember.