Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bun Bun Bear

On the way to the hospital Gramma took Ellie to the store to buy her new baby sister a present. Apparently her selection process was quite detailed. She picked up several toys and made sure that she understood how they worked. In the end, she picked a toy that hangs on the car seat and plays music. Then on their way out to pay for the new toy, Ellie saw the "Bun Bun Bear" and insisted that they get one for the baby. When she showed Addie the Bun Bun Bear at the hospital, she made sure to explain how it's just like "my Bun Bun" only it makes a funny noise (it's a rattle). A picture of the girls with their Bun Buns.

One of the ways I've been keeping myself occupied in recent months was to search for the perfect security blanket for Addie. This was not the one I was considering, but I adore the fact that it was Ellie who picked it out and that it was her who acknowledged that Addie would be needing one. It was very important to Ellie to buy a Bun Bun Bear, so my decision has been made for me. Now I just have to go out and buy more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On my way to target now...

Heidi said...

So sweet! Sounds like it's going really well!