Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Finally! The nursery is done (with the exception of getting a special bear to sit on the top shelf in the corner). We absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. We ordered vinyl stars and quote from Etsy. The quote says "Sweet Dreams - I love you to the moon and back." My mom made some stars to hang from the ceilings, giving the whole room a more 3-D look. The pictures don't do the stars justice - they're absolutely adorable! I got a dream catcher for the corner and of course, a stool for Ellie to help with diaper changes. Other than that we're using the same bedding and stuff from the first nursery. My mom replaced the sheep with bears. I LOVE how calming the room is!P.S. Dang it! I forgot to include Bussi the bear in the pictures! ARGH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!

sqpeggy said...

It looks so cozy. I LOVE the curtain! Great job you guys. I need to get off my arse and finish Millie's room-

All I have up is her name so far. The other day our in-laws visited and they said, "Doesn't that look nice?" She said, "Yes but my ROOM is missing something!" Grandma and I exchanged looks like what could it be? I asked, "What's missing?" She said, "The stars and the trains and the butterflies!" Wow. We talked about it 2 months ago-- she's on task.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Niffer said...

They don't let you forget promises, do they? =)

spleeness said...

omg I love it! It looks so beautiful and restful.