Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life is good - need sleep

Some of the best people in my life have commented that based on my blog, I seem sad. Thank you guys so much for your concern!!!

I'm certainly not sad, though. I have the most wonderful husband and adorable little big sister girl, and a baby who is already growing so quickly that I hardly recognize her sometimes. Life is good and is only going to get better.

This morning Ellie covered Baby Addie up with a blanket because she thought it was cold. I love seeing her take care of her baby sister like that and I'm really looking forward to seeing the two of them interact in the future. For now, though, I'm enjoying having Ellie run circles around me in the kitchen and I'm trying to soak in every moment that Baby Addie sleeps up against my chest, because I know moments like these won't last long. But they'll be replaced by better ones.

So, again thanks for your concern, but really... Niffer is a happy one right now. That being said, I certainly wouldn't turn down the opportunity for more sleep! I wonder if that's why my posts "sound sad." Maybe typing tired turns out the same as typing sad.

I'm going back to tickling my daughter now... Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

sleep what is that again? oh yea its what my children and dogs get to do but I am not allowed. :)

Hope you are all doing well.