Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Happy 8 Months!

Guess how old Addie is?Oh you're good. You're really good.

I can't believe how quickly the time is going and how much we're enjoying having Addie in our lives. Little Miss Addie could not be a happier, easier baby. It's just not possible. Trust me. If you don't believe me, just ask me. I'll tell you the truth.Addie loves to make cute little sounds. She has started to say "ma ma ma" and "da da da" and "ma da ma" but squawking is still her favorite. She hums when she's hungry and she moans when she's tired. I'm telling you, it's like she has a built in user's manual.I predict that this is the month that Addie will start crawling. She's so close now and so proud of herself. She'll get up on her knees and rock back and forth. She has even tried to take "steps" but hasn't realized that she needs to alternate her legs in order to be successful. It looks like she's taking after her big sister, who crawled on Christmas Eve when she was 8.5 months old. Addie is close though, so very close.

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie and she always looks so happy! I think she looks a lot like you. Happy 8 months Addie - isn't it crazy how fast the time flies?

Niffer said...

Funny. We think she looks more and more like Michael every day.

And yes, it's crazy how fast the time flies - once you get on a semi-normal sleep routine again. lol.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kim - she looks a ton like you.

She is SO adorable! Which I guess means I think you are, too... =) I can't believe I haven't seen her in 7 months. Seriously, not since January!

Jen