Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Kaboom!

I'm reposting this because the video didn't seem to work yesterday. I'm not sure what was up with it, but it is worth the wait. Besides, there are worse things than having to look at the pictures again. =) Please feel free to reassure me that the video is working today.

I had forgotten how much fun it is to play games with babies! And Addie and I discovered our first game to play with each other! Blocks!How could I have forgotten how wonderful these blocks are? It's such a simple concept. Step one: build tower. Step two: knock it down. Step 3: repeat over and over again until you go crazy. But oh, the smiles! Oh the laughter! You'd think that it was a comedy show or something.And for those of you who are audible learners or just simply feel like the pictures don't do it for you, here's a wonderful video. I absolutely LOVE how she starts to anticipate the Kaboom towards the end!

No comments: