Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Those darn ogres

Ellie: Look Mommy!
Mommy: What?
Ellie: Fiona is now a Shrek too!
Mommy: Yeah, she turned into an ogre just like Shrek.
Ellie: Yeah, Fiona is a yogurt too!
Mommy: Yep.
Ellie: But it's ok because she's a nice yogurt.
Mommy: Are ogres nice?
Ellie: Only Shrek and Fiona are nice yogurts.
Mommy: Are there mean ogres?
Ellie: Dere's da scary yogurt at da restaurant.
Mommy: Oh, yeah, that's Yoda.
Ellie: I don't like dat yogurt.
Mommy: (pause - what can you say to that?)
Ellie: Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah?
Ellie: Can I have some yogurt?
Mommy: You want some yogurt?
Ellie: Yeah, da strawberrwy kind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one made me laugh, too. =) I just realized I forgot to take her picture home with me. Sad...

Jen

Niffer said...

I hid it so that she thought you took it home. I put it with our invitations if you really want it.