Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Etsy Addiction

Dear Salina,

I'm now addicted to Etsy. I think you're to blame since you were the one who suggested it in the first place (thanks, btw).

I've gotten so many things for the nursery, scrapbooking and even my anniversary present for Michael from there. I also found an adorable hand-made doll that is just too precious to pass up, but I admit that it's more money than a store-bought doll (I'm thinking of getting Ellie a new baby when our baby comes). Then there are the lovies... oh, so cute! And the jewelry. And the costumes. And the hats.

I can't stop. This is not good. Yet, it's so good. So very good. And not.

-Niffer

3 comments:

Salina said...

It is completely addicting! It's easy to become obsessed...so many great things!! I also love that it's handmade and that I a might be helping someone else make some money that they could really need. Almost like doing a good deed. :)

sqpeggy said...

Ditto Salina- you started a craze. I'm addicted too-- what a great community of people willing to help me decorate and individualize my daughters room. My husband even bought my birthday present on there-- he found someone to replace a necklace that I'd lost. He described it and they made it. Etsy rocks!

Heidi said...

I mostly buy supplies but it's still so addicting! Best place to find crazy vintage buttons and discontinued fabric.