Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Red Hot Mama!

I have been waiting for the approval to post this for quite some time, but I had to wait until Iman said it was OK. See the Boulder Women's Magazine article that I'm in (I'm told it's also delivered with the Boulder Daily Camera)! Once again, Iman has made me famous. Once again, I'm going to say that Iman is just fantastic! I was a little nervous about how this photo shoot would go because I was feeling so much bigger with this pregnancy than the last. But I look AWESOME!!!

I don't think you can get a more perfect pregnancy picture than the one above. I feel like it really conveys the feeling that a mother has for the baby growing inside. I can not express how nice it is to realize that I look good this pregnancy just like I did with my last. Again, thank you, Iman!Ellie joined in for the photo shoot too. Daddy brought her by a couple hours after I showed up and she knew exactly what the drill was. "Mahn take pictures an Lor-ee-elle get candy an go to park!" Once in the studio, she was quite the camera ham. She did absolutely everything that Iman asked her to do and LOVED the attention she was getting. We got tons of pictures out of her, which was just fantastic. Then she suddenly decided she was all done and in an instant, she started heading for the stairs to go play outside.

Really, we could not have asked for more out of her.

You ***MUST*** check out the other photos. There are so many cute ones!

3 comments:

sqpeggy said...

Heavens! I just LOVE these pictures. And the one with Ellie is so... how to describe it... I feel like it should be passed down in your family for the next 50 generations. It's so beautiful and says so much it should be in the family archives. Nice job Iman!

Iman Woods Creative said...

Thanks Jennifer and SqPeggy. :) I'm so lucky I got to help document this special time in your life. Even more lucky that we had a happy Ellie to make the photo shoot even more amazing, if that were possible!

Your pictures always bring a smile to my face.

Heidi said...

Wow! And as much as you love them today, you're sure to love them even more as time goes by.