Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Go Broncos!

As soon as Ellie say Daddy wearing his Bronco shirt, she insisted on wearing her matching cheerleader outfit. She was thrilled at being "just like Daddy" and super excited to watch football with him. On the way over to Grandpa's house, we practiced our "Go Broncos!" cheer and I must say that as far as sports go, a little girl cheering for the Broncos is pretty damn cute. Once there, the grandparents got a kick out of her outfit and we all laughed when she joined in the cheers to encourage the players to catch the ball (even if she was encouraging him during the replay footage). "Catch da ball! Catch da ball! Oh! Oh! Oh..... almost! Maybe next time." each time she saw the replay, as though expecting different results. And each time, she seemed genuinely disappointed in her team.

I think my husband is turning my little girl into a football fan. Who would have known that would happen to me? It certainly comes as a surprise to me. GO BRONCOS!

P.S. Just wait until you see how cute this picture will be when we have a little football baby for Michael to hold!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So sweet!