Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Telling stories

After I finished telling a story (which I acknowledge I need to improve on that skill) about Baby Ellie and Baby Merlin as well as a story about Princess Ellie and Princess Brynnie:

Ellie: More!?
Mommy: You want me to tell ANOTHER story?
Ellie: Yeah. Mommy story.
Mommy: A story about Mommy?
Ellie: Yeah! And Daddy!
Mommy: I just told a story.
Ellie: Nother story pease!
Mommy: But I just told two stories.
Ellie: No, like dis: Once pon time dere was Mommy, and one day she said yes.

3 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

Oh my GOSH, how sweet!!! You should ask her to tell it!

Heidi said...

If you would be interested for dress up/ChristmasI found a great (limited edition) amazingly well made especially for the price selection of official Disney princess costumes. Let me know if you want to know more.

Niffer said...

Heck yeah! Tell me more!