Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Maybe another day

Ellie has recently gotten a handle on the concept of "another day" and it's simply adorable because whenever she speaks about it, her voice gets really sad and disappointed sounding. I'm not sure if she ever knows when "another day" or "tomorrow" comes, but she now understands that it's definitely NOT today. So sad.

Some examples of things happening "another day" or "tomorrow"...

I no go to park. Maybe na-va day. Is too bad.
Maybe na-va day I get big and get ear-ins just like Mommy.
Boogers all gone. Maybe na-va day more boogers.
Not tonight. Is not open. I go last day. Maybe is open 'morrow. Maybe na-va day.
Maybe na-va day I wear panties just like Mommy. No today.
Maybe na-va day I see Brynnie and give hug.
Hi baby. Maybe na-va day I see baby?
My tummy full. Maybe eat na-va day.

No comments: