Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tid-Bits IV

Every yellow car is a taxi. I don't ever correct this mistaken assumption, though, because I think yellow cars are hideous and might as well be taxis.

I love how willing Ellie is to give people hugs. She is so full of love, even for those who she hasn't known for long.

I love how she still adores Bun Bun even if she doesn't *need* her like she once did. She's even willing to share and insists that Mommy lays with her own Bun Bun.

I love how she has started to try to figure out how things work. "How dis work?" she'll ask and then continue to experiment with different possibilities.

I love how when she's speaking about people she likes, she refers to them with a "My." The obvious examples are "my mommy" and "my daddy" but others include "my uncle David," "my aunt Erin" and "my Brynnie."

When her nose is stuffed-up, she'll announce "My nose is messed-up!"

Sleeping Beauty (her favorite princess) is really called "Sleeping Booty."

Her fake laugh is much like Janice's laugh on friends. Daddy hates it. I think it's hilarious. We're working on fine-tuning it.

She does not realize the over all truth in the statement "Daddies have meatballs!"

No comments: