Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Lots 'o Ellie

A while ago, while we were in NJ at the beach, we went to a bakery one morning for muffins. The bakery had mirrors that covered the walls from floor to ceiling. Ellie liked standing in the corner holding her own hand and making a circle of Ellies. At the time, there were only 4 of them and part of me wished I had a camera to take a picture of how adorable they all were.

That part didn't last long because it was taken over by a sense of fear in my stomach. I started to imagine what it would be like to have to deal with 4 of these little bundles of energy AT THE SAME TIME! I couldn't move or speak because it was such a strange and scary scenario to imagine. Michael was in the same boat and I think he spoke about his vision before I was able to.

This last weekend we went to visit Aunt Erin in New York and had a blast (more great pictures to come soon). I got an opportunity to take a similar picture, though this one shows 6 Ellies! All together now, "Awwwww!" so cute. Now, imagine they're all yours and you might think differently.

2 comments:

spleeness said...

You mean you don't think you'll be trying to top the Duggars? :)

Adorable pic!

sqpeggy said...

awesome picture. I think the right quote from my husband would be "There can be only one." It's only a matter of time before he teaches Millie that line...