Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hugs to Daddy and Nana

Daddy's Grandpa died last week. Since his funeral is today, I thought that I would write in hopes of them knowing that we're thinking about them.

A COUPLE CONVERSATIONS FROM LAST WEEK-

Mommy: Ellie, Daddy is very sad today. He's going to need lots of hugs.
Ellie: OK. I give hug now! (jumps up and runs to give Daddy a hug).
Mommy: (while putting her clothes on) I bet he liked that. I'm sure he would like more and more hugs, too.
Ellie: (looking at Daddy) OK. I put coves on couple minutes an give Daddy nother hug!
Mommy: Oh, that's so nice of you. I think that will make Daddy feel much better.
Ellie: (giving Daddy another hug) Much better now, Daddy?

Mommy: Do you want to call Nana?
Ellie: Yeah!
Mommy: I think Nana is really sad today so be sure to tell her you love her.
Ellie: (along with other random conversational bits while talking to Nana) I ove you, Nana! Bye Nana!
Mommy: All done?
Ellie: Yeah. Is Nana appy now?
Mommy: I'm sure you made her feel much better.
Ellie: Nana's appy!

She's such a doll. What a beautiful person I have in my life.

1 comment:

sqpeggy said...

she is a beautiful soul.