Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Big Sister Quote of the Day LII

Mommy: You and Addie are both going to spend the night at Gramma's house.
Ellie: Why?
Mommy: Because Addie is now big enough. Isn't that exciting?
Ellie: I'm so 'cited!
Mommy: Addie may be a little scared. Will you help her?
Ellie: Yes. I will keep my baby happy and I will help keep her safe too. And I will show her how to watch movies at Gramma's house. And how to plant flowers. And where the potty is. And where my bed is. And where Gramma's bed is. But where is Addie's bed?
Mommy: She'll be sleeping in a little crib.
Ellie: Oh! And I will show her where her crib is and give her Bun Bun Bear if she gets scared.
Mommy: Oh, thank you! I knew you would help show her how it's done.
Ellie: I'm da big sister and I know dese sthings.

No comments: