Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Ellie the tour guide

Mommy and Daddy recently went to Cambridge for a short/long weekend. I suppose now is as good of a time as any to introduce our Treasure Hunt Blog... one I wish I had started years ago. You can see more pictures of our Cambridge trip there.

In the meantime, Ellie got a hold of our camera and decided to tell us all about the pictures that were on it. As she scrolled through them, her descriptions went something like this...

When I was born'd, I lived in dis house. See? Dat's where I was born'd when I was a baby.

And when I was a baby, I was just walking in dis house. See da house? I learned to walk when I was a baby in dis house.

And see dis picture? It's Mommy and Daddy and our door. See da dingbell?

And see da bridge? Dis bridge just FALL DOWN! It fall down into da water!

And see da water? Dere are CROCODILES in da water! Be very careful!

Stha end. Wanna hear anoder story of when I was a baby?

No comments: