Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

100 Whines

That's what I thought about changing the name of my blog to. I've always wished that I could come up with a blog name that was a play-on-words for my name, or someone in the family. Some examples? Little Bits o' Cracker, One Dey at a Time, and most recently there is That's Some Pig.

I'm so jealous! I tried to come up with something that would work for the names I have in my life, and the best I could come up with was 100 Whines. Get it? I doubt it. Sigh.

Though I thought that it might make for a good blog name having to do with raising children, I ended up deciding that it was too negative for my liking. I don't want to focus on the whining, even if it's just in the title of my blog. People would come to my blog (all 5 of you) and think that I was looking at the whole parenting thing from a negative perspective.

Or I'm thinking too much about it. Regardless I doubt anyone would link the name to my name, which is what I would have hoped for. Sigh. I'll stick with Niffer All Grown Up.

No comments: