Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

My name is Lyla

Ellie has started to say her own name and referring to herself by name. It's pretty cute. Sometimes she says "La a la", which is pretty dang close. Other times she says "Lyla", "Loy-all" or even "Lie-ah". The first time I heard this I thought "that would make a pretty name!" Michael almost agreed with me but then he decided that it sounded too much like "liar". I guess that's fine. It would be weird to name the next baby Lie-ah (obviously I'd have to figure out how to spell it, not to mention get pregnant first!) and have to tell her that she got her name from what her big sister used to call herself.

But it's cute to see that Ellie tries to say her name. That's my point so I'll stop rambling now.

1 comment:

Salina said...

My background is from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

The backgrounds are free and you just add at java/html gadget and then copy/paste the code.

The header is from www.scrapblog.com and I just create a page, then export the jpeg and shrink it to 650 pixels before uploading it as a picture in the header.