Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Pin Up Girls

I don't normally post anything that doesn't have to do with my daughter. Duh, you know that! But take a look at this!

Pin up Girls

I LOVE IT! I love how pretty everyone looks, yet it's a classy non-slutty look (I'm envisioning Glamour Shots with the word slutty). I just love the old fashion feel.

You may be wondering what I'm talking about. This is a photographer who lives in the basement of my sister's house. No, I'm kidding. She's just renting the house. She's incredible. I would love to have a photo shoot done someday. It would be fun.

Look what she has to do to reach the end product: Pin-up Process. That's pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's so cool! I think that would be a blast.

=)Jen

Niffer said...

I do too.