Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daddy's Sleep Prediction II

Well he was right. The first words out of Daddy's mouth this morning were "Did we make it?"

Ellie not only slept the entire night with no wakings (or at least none in which she made any peeps or squawks), but she was also asleep when I went to wake her up in the morning.

AWESOME! Let's hope we're in the clear now!

We certainly made a big deal out of it and how she was such a big girl to follow the new rules. I'll write more about it when I am more certain that this is behind us.

To all the parents out there dealing with sleep issues... I hope you're doing ok! =)

2 comments:

sqpeggy said...

Woohoo! Millie slept last night too :) Both my husband and I are off tomorrow and I asked him over dinner what we should do with our day tomorrow. He said, "It depends on what the night has in store for us." It occurred to me that I used to love roller-coasters as a kid-- I'm not so into it when it comes to my sleep. Here's hoping for a smooth ride for us all tonight.

Heidi said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz