Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

A dream of mine

One dream that I've always had that I doubt will ever come true is to live in a restored old school house (or church, for that matter).

Check out this listing in Ft Collins.

My mom once owned a wonderful cute little house across the street from this gem in Morrison.


And here is one that is right up the street from where we live.

Excuse my drool, but I absolutely love these types of places. However, I doubt that it will ever become a reality for me. I don't say that with regret, though, because there are good reasons (their names happen to be Ellie and Baby Vincent II). But if I didn't have those two wonderful people in my life, I think I'd push for my school house harder (that and more travel to Europe). It's too bad money trees don't spread as easily as the aspens we have in our yard.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I was dreaming about living in a converted firehouse last night. Strange...