Pages

Monday, August 03, 2009

Halloween Plans

You might not think it, but it's that time of the year - or at least one of them. I've found myself looking for Halloween options. This year will mark the first year that Ellie will most likely have a big say in her costume, but that doesn't mean I can't look for the baby! I might as well start early, right?

The problem I'm coming across is getting something small enough. Chances are the baby will be less than a month old when Halloween comes, so I need to think small.

Here are my current favorites (in order of favorites, but not necessarily taking gender into consideration):






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaahhhhh!!! Can you die of a cuteness overdose? =) My favorites are the bumble bee, the pea pod, and the sunflower.

Jen R

Char said...

I love them all! The Bee is my absolute favorite :)

Thomas Family said...

check out Walmart, they have some costumes for newborns. My sister picked them up for me, since the twins are only going to be between 2-4wks old when halloween comes around.

Niffer said...

Thanks, Michele for the lead!

Niffer said...

Oh, and what are the twins going to be for Halloween?