Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Daddy can't come with us

Mommy: Daddy can't come with us.
Ellie: But why?
Mommy: He needs to stay here to watch Addie.
Ellie: Oh. Daddy, you can't come wif us because you haffa watch Addie?
Daddy: Yeah.
Ellie: And you can't come wif us because you don't have black shoes on.
Daddy: Oh?
Ellie: Mommy has black shoes. Aunt Air-yin has black shoes and I haf black shoes.
Daddy: I see.
Ellie: We're rockin' it!
Aunt Erin: Yeah, you go Girl!
Ellie: We're rockin' it, right Aunt Air-yin?
Aunt Erin: We sure are!

2 comments:

sqpeggy said...

Rockin' it! Lovin it. :)

That reminds me of something Millie just recently adopted. Whenever she asks for something she says it like this, "Hey Mommy, can you get that book for me off the shelf? You can DO it! GO for it!" They are so funny.

Niffer said...

I LOVE it!