Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Zombie baby

The other day we watched The Descent. It's basically a scary movie about a bunch of tough $#!+ girls who go caving and end up getting killed off by zombie like creatures. I don't think I would recommend it.

We had poor timing in watching the movie too. Addie lost her voice and when she complains she sounds JUST like the zombie creatures in the movie. Since we could hardly hear her cry we decided to let her sleep next to our bed. Bad mistake. I had zombie attacking baby dreams all night long, combined with babies turning into zombies and taking over the world dreams.

Don't let her cute face fool you. Look at her - you know she's thinking "My plan has worked... Soon I will rule the world!"

CORRECTION: My husband informs me that the creatures in the movie were more vampire like. If you crossed a vampire with a zombie and throw in cannibal, you get the creatures I'm talking about. But I'm sure without that explanation, you still could have imagined the sounds they make and be right.

No comments: