Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daddy is coming home today!

Today Daddy comes home from Japan. Thank goodness! I've discovered that I'm a much better Mommy when Daddy is around. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be a single parent, let alone one of two kids!

Ellie misses Daddy terribly. And in an abstract way that she probably doesn't understand, she misses her Mommy too. Soon, little girl, soon things will go back to normal.

We were able to use Gmail's chat a couple times while Daddy was gone and Ellie loved being able to talk to him on the computer.

When Daddy told her that he is coming home in a couple days, she said "Mebee when you come home couple days, you can take clothes off and run around and play with me." Umm... maybe Daddy will just run around with his PJs on instead. She seemed fine with that idea as long as there was still playing and she could still have her naked time.

When Daddy told her that he had a present for her, Addie, Mommy and Aunt Erin, Ellie said "When you get home I can open my present? And I can open Addie's present too? She's too little to open presents. That would be silly - Addie opening presents. That would be silly baby."

No comments: