Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Single and pregnant? Uh... congrats?

Again, I don't have much time to write, but for those who are wondering, the CDR is going well. I presented yesterday and I think that it went OK.

I had a friend who had a baby a few years ago and while pregnant, she out-grew her wedding ring. I know that it really bothered her at the time and she ended up wearing it on a necklace instead. I remember thinking that it was really cute, but completely unnessary to be upset about it.

Well, once again, I have to chalk that up to "ignorance is bliss".

Yesterday I presented my slides in front of a lot of people from all around the world. And many of these people hadn't seen me in quite some time and thus this was the first time to know I am pregnant. And since my mom and sister were in town to decorate the nursery, I had taken off my rings for the weekend. So... yesterday I was getting all sorts of comments about the pregnancy, but I couldn't help but notice that many of the conversations started with a look to my left ring finger.

UGH! I swear! I'm married! I'm not pregnant outside of wedlock! Please look at my finger today! I'm wearing the rings today! Look again! Let's have a "do over"!!

No comments: