Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tummy Tummy Tummy (28 weeks)

You really would not believe how quickly this pregnancy thing is going for me! I can't believe it's been so long since posting tummy pictures! And it figures that I feel like I need to post them when I have so many other posts that I would like to place. I wouldn't want to overwhelm you with too many posts to read at once, so I'm trying to spread them out. Besides, what if I run out of things to say? Then what?


Oh right... we're talking about pictures. These two were taken at 25 weeks. Yep, that's a tummy, and yep my beloved pregnant jeans are getting too tight.


And here I am at 28 weeks (just this last weekend). It as a really dark morning so the pictures are a little blurry, but they are what they are. I think that this picture is the first one that really makes me look like I'm pregnant instead of just fat. However, I'm willing to admit that it might be my imagination. :P


I think you owe me a congratulations for getting those pants on again! Though they went on, I can't say that the process was pretty. In fact, I seem to remember a comment along the lines of "they should sell jean grease to help women get their pants on" came out of Michael's mouth.

No comments: