Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aunt Erin has buttons too

Laying in bed with Aunt Erin, Ellie was telling her about all her buttons.

Ellie: Belly button.
Mommy: Look, Aunt Erin, it's Ellie's belly button.
Erin: Oh!
Ellie: An-o-da button (pointing down between her legs).
Mommy: Aunt Erin, Ellie has another button.
Erin: Oh? (not sure what else to say)
Mommy: Aunt Erin has one of those too (getting a kick out of Erin's response).
Ellie: I see Erin button?
Mommy: You want to see Erin's button?
Erin: (silent)
Mommy: See? (showing Ellie Aunt Erin's *BELLY* button)

Afterwards I went into the next room, where I found Daddy laying on Ellie's big girl bed (we love that thing)...

Daddy: I do not want to know which button Erin showed her.

2 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

I'm cracking up to the point of tears. You have the best sense of humor. :)

Niffer said...

Ellie brings out that side of me.