Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Best Buds

Because this week is so busy, I was trying hard to hold off on posting this until next week, but I can't help it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. So, here you go... Hopefully you can forgive me for posting twice in one day.

Ellie and her best friend are quite something. They have so much fun together. Here are some pictures of their latest game. When they see each other every morning, their faces light up and they can't wait to start see-sawing. It's the most adorable thing I think I have ever seen.

These girls invented a new game!
At school, it's the first thing they do every morning.
They refuse to see-saw with anyone else.
But they have all the kids joining in.
Blah!
Two adorable little girls, both in pig-tails!
They just don't make them any cuter!
Wee!
These girls have so much fun together.
They really are best buddies.

No comments: