Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

New blog - trial period

I had multiple friends (who, as far as I know, do not know each other) send me a link to a their "favorite mom" blog, where the lady wrote a post about vaccinations. Naturally, these friends of mine thought of me when they read it. LOL. Go figure. Oh, did I tell you that I quit the Boulder mom's yahoo group and started my own? Yeah, that apparently has made me quite the celebrity.

Anyway, here is the new blog. I haven't read enough yet to know if I like it, but I'm always fascinated when I'm introduced to a blog that manages to get hundreds and hundreds of comments on a single post. This one seems to be like Amalah on crack. She actually has to CLOSE comments to any given post! Insane!

If I end up liking the blog, I'll add it to my list on the right. Let me know if you end up liking it yourself.

3 comments:

Salina said...

You found dooce! She's hilarious!!! She is one of the most read bloggers out there...and one of the earliest bloggers. She 'made it big' with blogging and is a professional blogger--it's how she supports her family! I was able to relate to her PPD issues after she had Leta...it really helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Her daily Chuck is so funny and she has tons of great ideas in daily style. Have fun reading!!

Heidi said...

She's been making the rounds on TV a lot lately. New book maybe? Or maybe just the pregnancy. I think she was on Oprah recently.

She was actually one of the very first blogs I read along with the Naked Ovary. I've read her on and off for years. I think you'll like her.

Niffer said...

I guess I'm just in the dark about the "cool" blogs. Everyone I've mentioned Dooce to already knows about her. That's just funny.