Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Old Mac Donald Today

It used to be that Ellie hated the Old Mac Donald song. She would cry every time we sang it. When she was old enough to say "No," she would repeat "No! No! No!" if we started with the whole E-I-E-I-O nonsense.

That has now changed, and since Cracker's Mom recently posted an adorable video that reminds me so much of Ellie a few months ago, I decided to tell you about our recent Old Mac Donald success. Apparently Ellie has decided the farm life isn't so bad after all. I've tried so hard to get it on video, but for now you'll have to settle for the words.

Without further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present to you Ellie's version of the classic Old Mac Donald lyrics:

Ode Mc Donna farm.
E-I-E-YO!
Horse neigh.
E-I-E-YO!

Ode Mc Donna farm.
E-I-E-YO!
Horse neigh.
E-I-E-YO!

Ode Mc Donna farm.
E-I-E-YO!
Horse neigh.
E-I-E-YO!

No comments: