Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The amazing Iman (Family Shots)

I don't have time to write, so I'll be updating this post later, but I wanted to put a link to these pictures as quickly as possible because I love them so much.

Click here for more.

UPDATE:

Ok, guys. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! Iman put together this wonderful slide show. I wish I could share it with you, but it included this really cheesy perfect song about a parent loving their child. Three pictures into the show, I was crying.

I never would have thought it would be possible to get so many pictures that I just love and now I can't decide which to put in a frame! Iman has this amazing ability to capture the connection between family members. So many of these pictures are just like the ones I've admired from afar whenever I look at other people's websites.

Ok, enough cheese for today. I've watched the video 5 times today and still tear up. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them all! Ellis is so pretty! And you look awesome with boobs and your hair and makeup done...hehe

Niffer said...

Boobs do bring out the color in my eyes. =)

Anonymous said...

Not going to comment about the boobs... but I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM ALL TOO. #28 IS EXCEPTIONALLY NICE AS WELL AS THE ONE ON YOUR SITE. ANGIE

sqpeggy said...

These are so amazing. Thank goodness you found Iman to help you record these amazing times with your family. So... favorites are:1,2,11,17,22,and 28. The series of shots with Michael though-- make me want to weep they are so beautiful (30,32,33,35,36, adn 37). It's so obvious how much you all love each other... thanks for sharing.

Niffer said...

Ah, thanks guys!

SqPeggy, your reaction to the pictures of Michael was really touching.

spleeness said...

Such beautiful photos! You look like Julia Roberts' double and little Ellie is just adorable whether she's concentrating on something or laughing her adorable head off. I love the whole family shots!

Niffer said...

Julia Roberts? I haven't been told that in years. People used to say I looked like her when I was in junior high. Wow. I still got it! =)