Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tattoo Time

I'm getting one! There is nothing you can do to stop me.

Calm down. It's not permanent. At least not this one. Here are some of the designs that caught my eye. I think they only last a month so I won't be getting it until September.

I want to try to do something that makes this pregnancy unique. I feel so guilty about not focusing on this pregnancy that I feel like I need to make up for it. I want this pregnancy to be just as memorable as the last one, and I think this is the perfect thing to help do that.

I like the swirl originating at the belly button and the leaves.

Though I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be birds, I like the way the wings look like leaves and the over-all shape is a heart.

I like the heart. I would do leaves instead of flowers, though, since the baby is an autumn baby.

There is no better way of saying "autumn baby" than pumpkins!

So, what do you think?

9 comments:

Char said...

I think they are all beautiful but the first is my fave!

Salina said...

These are beautiful! Makes me want to have a pregnant belly again!

Niffer said...

Don't you hate that belly envy? Before I got pregnant I was so envious of my friends who had great big bellies because it reminded me of my pregnancy with Ellie.

I'm excited to do something different for this baby. I hope it turns out.

Unknown said...

I think they are weird! :) Kinda hippie like.

Niffer said...

I am in Boulder! Maybe this is my subconscious trying to fit in!

Snooksmomo said...

Love the pumpkins! Hope you're feeling well. Tanya

Anonymous said...

I like the first one, but the second is good, too.

Jen

Niffer said...

Tanya - I didn't know you were still checking my blog, but it doesn't surprise me that you would speak up about the tattoo! You'll have to tell me what your opinion is when I actually consider getting a real one. I hope everything is going well for you!

Jen - The more time that passes, the more I like the first picture too. I would modify it a little but I love the tree & leaves and how it spirals to the belly button.

sqpeggy said...

i like this idea! i'm sure anything you choose will be awesome.