Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lucky Me

I have a friend who is super pregnant and is due June 19th. With six weeks left to go, her hips have given out on her. Apparently it happened with her first pregnancy too. I saw her a week ago and she looked so miserable, barely able to walk. Apparently it's gotten worse because she is now on bed rest. Ugh.

I also just found out that another friend of mine was diagnosed with preeclapmsia. She is only at 29 weeks (of 40) in her pregnancy and now has to be on bed rest for as long as possible. Once the baby makes it to a full-term baby, they will induce at 36 weeks. That's a long time to stay in bed. Ugh.

Poor things. It's amazing what people can go through for these tiny bundles of joy. I'm lucky that I've never had problems similar to those some of my friends have had to endure during their pregnancies. Let's hope it stays that way.

HUGS to my friends! You're amazing people!

No comments: