Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

WANTED: Updated pictures

I know, I know. Even though I've done a good job of posting often, I have not done much along the lines of picture updates. It seems like every few months or so I decide that I need to start adding pictures to my post, but then I realize that doing so takes a whole additional step - one that I often don't have time or energy to do. It's so much easier to log on (from anywhere) and write a couple paragraphs than it is to log on from the computer in the basement at home to post a picture.


But pictures are coming! I swear! Hopefully I can put updated pictures in the slide show on the right of my blog AND share some that have been taken by the wonderful Iman Woods.

2 comments:

sqpeggy said...

i love this picture :)

Niffer said...

Me too! I can't wait to see more!