Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Niffer 2.0?


Every now and then I snap a photo that I love for two reasons. One - it's a great picture of Ellie and seems to show off her personality. And two - it reminds me of pictures of myself when I was younger. This is the most recent one. No, it's not the red marker streak across her face that does the trick. It's the smile. Do you see how she's tilting her head and crossing her jaw?

Now look at this one. I'm a little older, but you can definitely see the resemblance:
I hope the world is ready for two of us!

9 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

OMG that's PERFECT!!!! What a treasure! You'll have to frame these two on the wall next to each other.

Unknown said...

Bring it on....I'm 100% ready! Oh...and my god you two look alike!!!!

Heidi said...

Wow! I mean WOW! I was actually thinking about posting comparison pics of us and the kids the other day because there are a few pictures where you can really see a resemblance. But NOTHING like that!

I am constantly shocked (via FB) when I see the girls from my childhood all grown up. Seriously, it seems like 30 hits and bam! they are so obviously their mother's daughter! Shouldn't be surprised I guess, since we are now nearly as old as they were when we all met in preschool and K. It's still freaky.

melissa said...

i know you're related and all but... wow... uncanny.

Niffer said...

Spooky, I know.

And Iman - I was trying to come up with how to do that in a nice manner, but I'm out of wall-space I think!

Niffer said...

Heidi - I know exactly what you're talking about. My friends look SO much like their mothers, it's kind of spooky - especially body type. 30 hits, and BAM! You become your mom!

M said...

We should do this with her newborn shot, too. You two looked like the same baby then, too.

spleeness said...

You look like little twins. I just twisted the computer around to show Dan and he said "oh wow!!"

How old were you in that photo?

Niffer said...

Wouldn't it be fun to be Ellie's twin? I'm not sure how old I was, but if I were to guess, I'd say 3.