Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy is NOT old!!!

We have a book of opposites. On one page there is a YOUNG dinosaur next to an OLD dinosaur.

No matter how hard I try to convince her otherwise, Ellie insists that the young one is Ellie (which makes sense) but the old one is Mommy. I've tried to claim it's Grandma, but she doesn't buy it.

Ellie: Lala young! Mommy old!

Sigh.

And while I'm correcting this little girl's mistakes, I'm pretty sure that neither Belle nor the Beast would appreciate him being called a "Funny Giraffe."

4 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

Ahh... the next generation. My little (8 years my junior) sister started calling me old when I hit the big 2-0. :) I guess it starts early!

Niffer said...

She's going to end up saying things like "You didn't have computers when you were in school? WOW!"

Anonymous said...

The "funny giraffe" part literally made me laugh out loud. =)

Jen

Niffer said...

Hehehe. I still laugh whenever she says that. It's just too cute. I never would have thought he looked like a giraffe!