Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Operation "Niffer Suck It Up"

I couldn't find anyone to go to lunch with me today so I said "Screw them! I'm going to have sushi!" (Pregnant-safe sushi, of course) and I treated myself to good stuff complete with the ginger and wasabi. Mmmm...

Now I'm back in my office with a whole new outlook on life. I'm going to suck it up and get some real work done this afternoon, while appreciating the fact that it's good work. Then, I'm going to go home and suck it up by accepting the fact that poop is gross, while appreciating the fact that toilet paper is cheap.

Operation "Niffer Suck It Up" is a GO!

3 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

That could be a mommy t-shirt:

Poop is gross! Toilet paper is cheap!
Pottytraining Mommies Unite!

Niffer said...

I could be rich!

Iman Woods Creative said...

You could be POOPY filthy rich!