Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day conclusion

Next week, I will be bombarding you with pictures from our camping trip because we will be going on vacation to the beach!

In the meantime, though, I wanted to share with you what Michael said about his Father's Day...

The camping was fun (more details to come next week).

The presents were cute (I gave him a cheerleader outfit for Ellie and a football outfit for the baby so that they can watch the football games together. We also bought him a couple tickets to a game. I wanted to do an interview with Ellie, but that didn't turn out so well).

The card was adorable (I made a card with Ellie's hand print and signature).

But what really made his Father's Day was when he was able to calm Ellie down after she had a bad dream after returning to her own bed, and on his way out of her room she said "I love you, Daddy."

Doesn't that make your heart sing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man...that pratically brought happy tears to my eyes!

Iman Woods Creative said...

OMG that's SO sweet!!! That would just melt my heart. :)