Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Junk in the way

According to Daddy, Ellie is just at the perfectly unfortunate height for his junk. Not having the same type of junk myself, I will just have to take his word for it. He continued his story by saying that it makes for some awkward moments when she goes to hug him. The other day, he was only wearing PJs when she ran up for a hug. After embracing him, she took a step back and gave his crotch an inquisitive look. Then, she reached up, moved the junk to the side and gave him another hug.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...she's a smart one!

spleeness said...

Oh my god, I threw my head back and laughed something fierce at this one!!

melissa said...

HAAAA! i'm with hol on this one!!! that is completely fantastic!

Iman Woods Creative said...

Oh my gosh!!! I was on the phone when I read this and I laughed out loud!

M said...

How often is my junk going to be subject matter to the world on this blog?

Not that I am complaining, mind you...

Niffer said...

M - You can't fool me. You know you like it when I brag about your junk. =) Love you tons!

Emily Hanckel Cameron said...

Oh my gosh! Ben and I were cracking up after reading this! We are still laughing! So great. Would love to get together again (hopefully with Michael too!) soon!!