Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A wonderful day at the park

I'm going to be leaving for vacation next week so my plan is to bombard you with pictures and stories while I'm gone... enjoy!
A couple weekends ago (I know the pictures are old, huh?) we went to the park. We do so relatively often, but we rarely get good pictures. Either Ellie has a bad park day or Mommy forgets to bring the actual camera and needs to use her pretend one that only takes mental images that can not be transferred to my blog.
Can this little girl look like she's having any more fun? The answer is yes, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see those pictures. Look at the sunglasses, though! She's one styling girl!I probably should have gotten this one on video but I was too busy with the photos. Ellie is yelling "Hello!" very loudly and waiting to see if anyone would answer. She would go to different parts of the playground to see if she got better results. It was fun and she got a kick out of it when Daddy or even a stranger would yell "Hello" back.Ellie keeps getting more and more brave on the playground. She will now insist on me being nowhere close to her when she climbs the ladders and various monkey bars. However, once at the top, she almost always asks for help to get her to hang upside down. She wasn't pleased with having to wait for me to take a picture first.

Even though these are great pictures... they're not my favorites. Those will come tomorrow. However, it was a very pleasant day at the park and I love to watch Ellie grow more and more confident every time she tries something. I always have a lot of fun with her.

4 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

What a great day and what FABULOUS pictures!!! Those glasses are too cute. :)

spleeness said...

haha. I like hearing how she's getting more and more independent. And I can't believe how she just gets more & more beautiful every day!

Hope you have a great vacation, that's exciting!

Anonymous said...

Her hair is ADORABLE!

Jen

sqpeggy said...

she's a rock star! these are great pictures :)