Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

It just looks like a pen!s on the internet


In honor of Cracker's flip book, I bring you my very own phallic art. I know what you're thinking this looks like. You'd be wrong, of course.

Let me tell you how the above object came to be:

Mommy: Now what do you want to make?
Ellie: Ummm... Nake!
Mommy: Ok, I'll make a snake.
Ellie: Anoda nake!
Mommy: Instead of Mommy making another snake, I'll show you how to make one yourself.
Ellie: Ok.
Mommy: Take this piece of play-dough and roll it.
Ellie: Ok.
Mommy: Keep rolling.
Ellie: I did it! I did it!
Mommy: Oh, yeah? What did you make?
Ellie: A turtle!

So, I guess we're both wrong. You, for thinking it was something dirty and inappropriate and me for thinking we were making a snake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Justin laughed out loud :)