Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

And... ACTION!

The older Ellie gets, the more and more difficult it is to get great shots of her smiling and having fun. Gone are the days where she sits still long enough for a picture. However, every now and then I get lucky and my camera catches a moment without the result being blury. I posted a couple of my favorites on her birthday, but here's another more recent one from Bounce Town.And I promised you yesterday that I would show you more pictures from the park. These definitely depict how much fun she was having far more than the ones I posted yesterday, but I wanted to wait to show you today because I thought they were fantastic action shots.


She may be a serious girl who takes it all in before drawing conclusions, but this girl still knows how to have fun, squeal and giggle. Life is good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Love Love her! Can't say that enough!

Iman Woods Creative said...

could anyone be cuter? love these pics!

spleeness said...

Wow, and I thought *yesterdays* were adorable. I'm blown away! I can't pick a favorite but the one where she's jumping in the air is incredible!

Kim said...

It IS hard to get good pictures when they're always on the move, but you've captured some great ones! You've got one adorable little girl! :)