Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

She's a trooper II

Woo hoo! Today went better than any day yet! Ellie didn't tell me that she didn't want to go to the new school when we were approaching the building. Score! She asked me, "Mommy, I wanna read jus one book now?" to which I said I'd be happy to read her a book before I left. Then she thought about it some more and decided she'd rather see Brynnie. Miss Amanda told her she could have breakfast with Brynnie so we went over there to eat our banana. She was happy to see her friend, and Brynnie giggled when Ellie came into the room. Life was good. Ellie even asked me to play "Head knees toes" like I've been known to do in the past. I sang the Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes song while pointing Ellie's head, shoulder, etc. Then it was Brynnie's turn. Brynnie giggled as she often does. Then it was Ellie's turn. Ellie faked giggled as she often does because she figures it's the right thing to do. Life was good. I gave Ellie a hug and left with a smile on everyone's face. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Iman said...

That's a really fast transition! You're BOTH troopers!